We meet at Triumph – South Africa at 09h00 for debriefing and collection of Street Scrambler 900’s.
The route starts on tar and we head for Woodhill, Pretoria. We take the Groenkloof Road to Bronkhorstspruit. Pass Bronkhorstspruit on the R25 to Verena where we turn off onto dirt.
Is this tour for me?
Monthly every alternate month check website for schedules
Both Asphalt and Dirt Road weather permitting
Small group ex Max 12, avg 10
TOUR STARTS / ENDS
Triumph South Africa, Cnr South & Dartfield Rd, Eastgate, Sandown
- South African dirt road riding retro style
- Swimming - Dolomite Dams
- ‘Wild About Whiskey’
- Traditional South African braai (dinner)
- Infamous ‘Long Tom Pass’
- Swimming - Lone Creek Falls
- Graskop Gorge Lift Co.
- Forest Walk
- ‘The Big Swing’
- Pot Luck – Traditional South African (lunch)
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes
- Sabie River Valley – dirt road riding retro style
- Hops Hollow Brewery
- Shangaan River Club – Traditional Cultural Experience
- Rhino conservation
- Traditional American Diner (lunch)
- Tattoo – Dakota Lee
- Perry’s Bridge Hollow
AGE REQUIREMENT: 12+
All travellers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.